Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting in the Christmas spirit ... a little early!

Hi everyone,

I have to say I am getting in the holiday spirit a little early this year ... after all, Thanksgiving is only about two weeks away and I always have my decorations up the next day!   I have been listening to Christmas music in my shop and it definitely helps me feel chipper & happy to be working!

I hope you all enjoy my new look!  I added a pretty Christmas background and music!  I love the playlist.com feature, which I just discovered!  It is at the bottom of the page in case any of you prefer not to listen to it! :) 

I have added some unique holiday signs to my shop and will be adding a few more so feel free to take a peek!  http://www.andthesignsays.etsy.com/

Here's a new Irish Christmas one!  I just love this one!


I plan on blogging about some of my favorite Etsy finds very soon!  There are are so many wonderful finds on Etsy!!
Have a nice evening,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment