Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shew! Painting your kitchen is hard work!!

Hello all!

Wow, I have been working on painting and changing my kitchen up a bit but what HARD work it is with a 3-year-old and a busy family!!  I am exhausted!

Now, you have to love the Shabby Chic look like I do to appreciate my new kitchen look! ;)  It is still a work in progress ... I wanted it to be bright and simple with just a minimal amount of decor.   Kinda of how I'd like my life to be!  ;)

Here's a shot of my shabby cabinet .. definitely shabby chic!






As you can see I love roosters too!  Here's my shabbied Rooster pot rack!


And I think my FAVORITE thing is my new 'Keep Calm and Carry On' wall chalkboard message center!  Can't wait to make use of this!  And my little guy will love it too!



Well, now it's time to paint the rest of the house before the holidays!  

Have a great night!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment