Monday, October 10, 2011

Hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner!

Wow.  Hard to believe Christmas will be here in about two or so months!  And judging by the traffic in my Etsy shop, people are defintely starting to shop for Christmas decorations all ready!

I have just added a couple of new Christmas signs to my shop ... quotes from one of my very favorite Christmas movies ... Christmas Vacation!  (Elf runs a close 2nd place! )

I love Clark Griswold and Cousin Eddie the most, I think!  So here are a couple of signs with quotes from each!


And of course, my other favorite Christmas movie is Elf with Will Ferrell!  Here are a couple from that movie ... the Cottonheaded Ninnymuggins one was sooo popular last Christmas and all ready getting orders for that one this year! 



What's YOUR favorite Christmas movies?!

Have a great evening!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment