Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love making Etsy treasuries! Anyone else?

Here is a new Etsy treasury! 
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTEwNDMxOTZ8Nzc0NzAwMDA2/love

Sometimes making treasuries can become so addictive!  There are so many wonderful items on Etsy to choose from!

This one features members from a couple of the teams I am active on ... Etsian Ballyhoo & EtsyLushTeam!

Then I like to share my treasury and 'pin' some of my favorites to Pinterest.com!   If you haven't checked that site out, you have to! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i prefer to look at all of the beautiful treasuries as it takes me so long to make them! plus i find it's like retail...you've just finished beautifully folding a table of sweaters and then someone comes over and messes them up! meaning, when people take down or alter listings to another product...my pretty treasury becomes not as pretty~! lol

    ReplyDelete